How much weight you need to carry alters drastically depending on where you are diving. ¬†You know that when you are in the tropics all you need are trim weights, while in colder water it is a must to carry some weight around your waist. ¬†However, weight belts aren't that pleasant. ¬†You need an integrated system that can easily be added or removed from your BCD depending on the environment you are in. ¬†You need the Poseidon Weight Pocket system.
This system gives you flexibility. ¬†It is easy to fit and can be used with the Poseidon One Harness or Backplate and Harness or nearly any harness or weight belt system for that matter. ¬†It makes managing your weighting and buoyancy extremely easy.
- Quick release mechanism
- Removable inner pocket for easy weight packing and removal
- Symmetrical design for placement on right or left side
- Fits standard size waist belt, as well as Poseidon BCD's
- Can hold up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Cordura with stainless steel bolt kit and eyelets¬†
- Plastic release handle
- Bolt kit