You are going on a dive in colder water than normal and wearing more exposure wear. The weight you normally wear on your harness will not be sufficient for this dive, so you are looking for an easy, non-bulky manner to integrate some weights into your BCD. The Poseidon Weight Pocket M is just that.
It is compact and easy to install onto your One Harness or Poseidon Harness and Backplate. Even though it is smaller than other Poseidon weight pouches, it can still carry a sufficient amount of weight. Its quick release mechanism gives you the benefits of an integrated weight system in an easily removable pocket. This is the most efficient way to add weight to your harness.
- Quick release mechanism
- Removable inner pocket for easy weight packing and removal
- Symmetrical design for placement on right or left side
- Fits standard size waist belt, as well as Poseidon BCD's
- Can hold up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Cordura with stainless steel bolt kit and eyelets
- Plastic release handle and washer
- Bolt kit