You are squeezing your way into a wreck or maneuvering through stalactites in a cave, every fin kick matters, and every inch could be the difference between silting out the place and losing visibility or not.¬†
That is why Poseidon has designed its rigid rubber fin to be shorter than most of its competitors.¬† This allows for extra room in tight environments and makes for a smaller and lighter fin to travel with, while not sacrificing thrust power with each kick.¬† The edge of the fin is heightened for added maneuverability and the fin comes with a stainless steel spring strap for easy donning and doffing.
So whether you are a technical diver doing some tight maneuvering, or a recreational diver trying to improve your finning and avoid kicking the reef, the Trident fin will improve your underwater experience.
- Shorter and more compact than most similar fins
- Stainless steel spring strap with easy grip
- Easy to get on and off
- High force fin with edges for maneuverability
- Dynamic edge for powerful thrusts
- More controlled finning
- Weight = 2.2-3.2 lbs (1.1 ‚Äì 1.45 kg)
- 100% rubber with rubber coated stainless steel strap