You know that in CCR diving, as with so many other things in life, communication is key. ¬†Your SE7EN is one of the most sophisticated rebreathers on the market, and has many ways to communicate with you. ¬†The main way in which your rebreather communicates with you is via its display. ¬†A good display should be reliable and easy to understand.
The SE7EN paddle display is most commonly used with the SE7EN Sport and is designed for recreational rebreather divers. ¬†In addition to all the features of a normal dive computer, this display has clear alarm indicators, PPO2 reading, gas levels and calculates your remaining dive time depending on multiple limiting factors. ¬†This display helps make the SE7EN one of the safest, and easiest rebreathers on the market for recreational diving.
- 6 region, LCD display is easy to see and read
- Constantly monitors and rates how "confident" it is in your O2 sensors
- Can detect whether mouthpiece is in CC or OC
- Easy to see alarm display
- Easy to read PPO2 levels
- Shows depth, time, temperature, ascent and descent rate, battery life etc.,
- Calculates estimated remaining dive time (RDT) depending on multiple limiting factors
- Shows pressure in DIL and O2 cylinder