You are doing your first dives on some wreckage you were able to pick up on your side-scan sonar. ¬†Thanks to the sonar, you have a decent idea of the layout but you know that current and swirling sound will be very disorienting at a depth of 220 feet. Luckily, you have a solution. As you reach the wreckage, you pull up photos of the sonar scans on your M28 so you can orient yourself and work your way around the site. ¬†All the while, you are comforted in knowing that the computer is monitoring your PPO2 and prioritizing your safety.
Coined as ‚Äúthe world‚Äôs most powerful dive computer‚Äù the Poseidon M28 was designed with rebreather divers and technical open circuit divers in mind.¬† With maps, apps, photos, real time GPS Surface Positioning and DCAP and Bulhmann algorithms, you can see your dive plan come to life.¬† The M28 combines class-leading functionality with an intuitive, easy to use interface.
- Maps, and feature-rich graphics thanks to a class-leading 2.8‚Äù TFT LCD Color Display
- Real-time GPS Surface Positioning
- Save photos and notes of the dive sight to refer to
- Highly intuitive user interface with two button control
- Enhanced SE7EN/MKVI functionality with the M28‚Äôs Rebreather Management System
- Dive-By-Wire‚Ñ¢ Integration with Poseidon Pod Systems, HUD and HP Sensors
- Dual Deco Algorithm (DCAP and B√ºlhmann ZHL16C with gradient factors)
- Depth rated to 200M/656 ft
- Wifi and Bluetooth¬†