You are squeezing your way into a wreck or maneuvering through stalactites in a cave, every fin kick matters, and every inch could be the difference between silting out the place and losing visibility or not.
That is why Poseidon has designed its rigid rubber fin to be shorter than most of its competitors. This allows for extra room in tight environments and makes for a smaller and lighter fin to travel with, while not sacrificing thrust power with each kick. The edge of the fin is heightened for added maneuverability and the fin comes with a stainless steel spring strap for easy donning and doffing.
So whether you are a technical diver doing some tight maneuvering, or a recreational diver trying to improve your finning and avoid kicking the reef, the Trident fin will enhance your underwater experience.
- Shorter and more compact than most similar fins
- Stainless steel spring strap with easy grip
- Easy to get on and off
- High force fin with edges for maneuverability
- Dynamic edge for powerful thrusts
- More controlled finning
- Weight = 2.2-3.2 lbs (1.1 – 1.45 kg)
- 100% rubber with rubber coated stainless steel strap