Great new color style for 2020!
You are around the water as often as possible. Whether you are in the water, out of the water, or on the water, you can’t get enough of it, and you need a top that can keep up with you. There is no need to fill a closet with all the different tops you could wear for each water sport, the Sharkskin Chillproof Long Sleeve top will do it all and do it better.
Divers use this neutrally buoyant top as an undergarment for their drysuit or wetsuit, or as stand-alone thermal protection equivalent to that of 3mm of neoprene. Its Chillproof material is cherished among the paddling community thanks it being wind proof and water resistant while wicking sweat and other moisture away form the body. Its comfortable and flexible material makes it popular among surfers, wake boarders, kite boarders and whitewater rafters looking for comfortable, windproof top to keep them warm.
- Thumb loops to help pull a wetsuit over the top
- Neutrally buoyant
- 3 layer membrane keeps wind and water out while wicking water away from the body
- Neoprene neck seal to help keep wind, water, spray and waves from entering
- Antimicrobial, odor and itch resistant
- Soft wicking fleece inner liner to keep you warm, comfortable and dry
- 4 way stretch material
- Keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold
- Use as a drysuit or wetsuit undergarment or as stand alone thermal protection equivalent to 3mm of neoprene