- Poseidon Service Technician ONLINE Regulator & Rebreather Recertification Class
- September 22, September 29, October 10
- Regulator recertifications take place from 10am - 12pm, Eastern Time
- Rebreather recertifications take place from 12.30pm - 2.30pm, Eastern Time
- You must hold a current* Poseidon Service Technician Certificate
- You must complete the two written exams (that we will provide after course sign up) and returned them to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the class
*Certificates that have expired within the past 12 months will be considered current given recent COVID-19 restrictions on training.
- ZOOM meeting
- Keep your Poseidon Service Technician Certificate current so that you can purchase genuine Poseidon spare parts and service kits
- Learn all the latest service knowledge updates for Poseidon products
WHAT'S THE COST?
- Recertification exam and online class cost is $250
- If you are unsuccessful in the exam, you will need to pay an additional $250 to complete the full day's training class