If you are not trying to dive as safely as possible, you are not improving. Safety, like every other aspect of scuba can always be modified and improved. One sure fire method to increase dive safety is through redundancy. With this kit from Poseidon you will not only add the redundancy of a third cell to your existing CCR, you will add a third cell that is calibrated in factory and has an unprecedented shelf life. That cell is powered by Poseidon's patented safety features, and more so is connected to the incredible M28 dive computer. This kit combined state of the are safety with state of the art technology to make your rebreather exceptionally safe and smart.
- Solid State O2 Sensor
- M28 Connector cord x 2
Coined as “the world’s most powerful dive computer” the Poseidon M28 was designed with rebreather divers and technical open circuit divers in mind. With maps, apps, photos, real time GPS Surface Positioning and DCAP and Bulhmann algorithms, you can see your dive plan come to life. The M28 combines class-leading functionality with an intuitive, easy to use interface.
- Maps, and feature-rich graphics thanks to a class-leading 2.8” TFT LCD Color Display
- Real-time GPS Surface Positioning
- Save photos and notes of the dive sight to refer to
- Highly intuitive user interface with two button control
- Enhanced SE7EN/MKVI functionality with the M28’s Rebreather Management System
- Dive-By-Wire™ Integration with Poseidon Pod Systems, HUD and HP Sensors
- Dual Deco Algorithm (DCAP and Bülhmann ZHL16C with gradient factors)
- Depth rated to 200M/656 ft
- Wifi and Bluetooth
Solid State O2 Sensor:
The bottom line is, voting logic is not always logical and traditional O2 sensors have a short shelf life and are prone to failure. For that reason, Poseidon has created the Solid State O2 sensor. This factory calibrated sensor is absolute and delivers unsurpassed operating life, as well as calibration stability. In a nut shell, this sensor needs no calibration and is the most trusted sensor ever made. You can be confident that it is reading correctly at any depth and therefore you can focus on the other components of your dive. You will never want to rely solely on galvanic sensors again.
- Absolute oxygen measurement
- Factory calibrated
- Fast and accurate
- Can be used with M28 and CPOD system
- Similarly shaped to existing galvanic sensors for easy replacement
- Low power consumption
- Much longer operating life
- Electronics hermetically sealed from the sensing environment by a transparent window
- Designed for for highest mechanical reliability
- EMC tested - ESD protected interface
- External "DuraClik" Molex connector designed for highest reliability
- Digital communication interface
- Unique electronic ID numbers for sensor traceability
One sure fire way to make your diving safer is through redundancy. In CCR diving that can be done in many forms, but one way of doing so is by attaching a third or additional O2 cell holder to your unit. The Poseidon C-Pod is the third cell holder that allows you incorporate Poseidon's state of the art, patented rebreather safety technology into any rebreather via their T-Coupling and CAN system.
This is a great way to increase the safety on your VI, SE7EN, or other rebreather and enables you to use the M28 and Poseidon's Solid State O2 Sensor.
This T-Coupling allows you to attach your Poseidon C-Pod to your breathing loop, giving your rebreather and / or M28 the ability to read an additional O2 Sensor.