Whether you are diving, surfing, or paddling, you find yourself needing that extra little something to warm your core. The Sharkskin Chillproof Vest is light-weight and hardly noticeable underneath wetsuits, drysuit undergarments or as stand alone thermal protection. It may be hard to notice due to its weight and the comfort of its four way stretch material, but the way in which it warms your core will be anything but unnoticeable.
Being neutrally buoyant, divers love to wear this under a wetsuit or drysuit to add 3mm of warmth to their thermal protection, or as a stand alone in warm, tropical waters. It is ideal for the paddler or surfer who wants to keeps their arms free, but needs that extra warmth and protection around the core. You will want to wear this wind proof and water resistant vest whenever you are performing in your favorite water sport.
- Large arm sockets and low-cut neck line for extra mobility
- Neutrally buoyant
- 3 layer membrane keeps wind and water out while wicking water away from the body
- Antimicrobial, odor and itch resistant
- Soft wicking fleece inner liner to keep you warm, comfortable and dry
- 4 way stretch material
- Keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold