You get up early, grab your SUP and start gliding across the cool, glassy water before the sun has had a chance to warm up the day. Halfway through your paddle, the morning sun starts hitting you as your workload is peaking. The top that was keeping you warm at the start of the paddle is now bordering on too warm, so you zip it all the way down to let the breeze and the last bit of crisp, morning air cool you down.
The Chillproof Long Sleeve Full Zip top by Sharkskin, uses its patented Chillproof material that keeps wind and water spray off you, while its fleece-like inside simultaneously warms you and wicks moisture away from your body. The full zip gives you the ability to unzip on a sunny day paddling or in between dives, and zip up when it’s cooler or you are going underwater. Water sports enthusiasts love it for its unique look and easy donning and doffing.
*Available with red side panels, blue side panels or in all black
- Thumb loops to help pull a wetsuit over the top
- Neutrally buoyant
- 3 layer membrane keeps wind and water out while wicking water away from the body
- Antimicrobial, odor and itch resistant
- Soft wicking fleece inner liner to keep you warm, comfortable and dry
- 4 way stretch material
- Keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold
- Use as a drysuit or wetsuit undergarment or as stand alone thermal protection equivalent to 3mm of neoprene
- Popular among divers, surfers, paddlers and anyone who loves being around the water