More than 25% of body heat is lost through the head and extremities of the body. The hood design provides the best insulation and protection for cold dives and activities. It can even be worn under a conventional neoprene hood for extra warmth, and is flexible enough to slide off if required and still be comfortable.
- Aquatic specific, windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit
- Layer 1 - inner hollow fiber fleece layer wicks moisture from the skin
- Layer 2 - middle technical layer is 100% windproof, yet breathable
- Layer 3 - outer protective layer is nylon/lycra for abrasion resistance, stretch and water resistance
- SPF50 for the ultimate sun protection in and out of the water
- Neutrally buoyant, anti-microbial, odor and itch resistant
- Performance guaranteed with a 12 month warranty on workmanship