- Poseidon Regulator Service Technician Course
- October 8, 2020
- Recertifications from 8am - 10am
- New certifications and refreshers 11am - 4pm
To attend the recertifications segment, you must have a current Poseidon Service Technician Certificate. Please bring your service manuals and other Poseidon reference materials to use as reference during the recertification examination. Upon successfully passing the exam, we will issue a store credit for 50% of the class fee to use on tools and service parts. If unsuccessful in the exam, then you will need to complete the full day's class in order to complete your recertification and no credit will be issued.
- La Quinta Hotel, 350 Lighting Way, Seaucus, NJ
- Attending and successfully completing these courses will get you the Service Technician Certification you need to provide in-demand service on Poseidon Regulators. Once achieved, the certification is valid for 3 years. All materials, tools and equipment will be provided at the course by Poseidon.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- For each product type you will learn:
- Theory, Principles, Drawings and Explanations
- Disassembly / Assembly
- Parts Inspection
- Final Air Tuning and Function Test