SHARKSKIN - What You Wear In Water!
What is SHARKSKIN?
SHARKSKIN is a family owned and operated company that manufactures all garments at its own factory in Beresfield, NSW, Australia. The team of uniquely skilled designers and machinists make SHARKSKIN products with proprietary materials and unmatched craftsmanship.
SHARKSKIN products have developed a dedicated following among water sports enthusiasts and life saving professionals for nearly 20 years now. SHARKSKIN's patented Chillproof and Rapid Dry materials have led the watersports industry ever since. Often imitated, but never equalled, SHARKSKIN performance in and out of the water is unrivaled. When new customers ask what is SHARKSKIN - the answer is simple: SHARKSKIN is "what you wear in water".
Whatever you do in, on and around the water, SHARKSKIN products will enhance your enjoyment and performance.
- CHILLPROOF - Specially designed and constructed aquatic specific, windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 3mm neoprene wetsuit with no buoyancy or restricted mobility.
- RAPID DRY - Proprietary SPF 50 water-repellant material that dries in minutes, is anti-microbial and creates the ultimate rashguard and sunshirt.
- PERFORMANCE - A combination material product that incorporates Chillproof material on the torso combined with compression fabric in the shoulders and arms for extreme performance.
- R-SERIES - A fusion of compression materials and liquid titanium that increases circulation and adds far-infrared healing improving your athletic performance in and out of the water.
- COVERT - Specialized premium HECS conductive carbon fibre reduces the human body’s electric signal making you less detectable to underwater life. For the professionally minded athlete.
Elite Multisport Adventure Athlete - 5 Time Winner Of NZ Coast To Coast Event
"I've found the SHARKSKIN range to be perfect for staying comfortable - brilliant as an outer layer and/or as the insulating layer...it's become a stable part of my equipment"